where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

GB Inspection Systems Ltd.
A leading UK manufacturer of Ultrasonic Probes, Accessories, Supplier of NDT Equipment and more.

Technical Discussions
Julio Ramirez.
Julio Ramirez.
02:44 Feb-26-2003
Ultrasonic Wedges Information !

Hi everyone.
Does anybody know where can I find information about fabrication of ultrasonic wedges?
I am concern about the physical dimensions of the wedge. What is the way of determine the the dimensions of the wedge?

greg
greg
04:20 Feb-08-2005
Re: Ultrasonic Wedges Information !
: Hi everyone.
: Does anybody know where can I find information about fabrication of ultrasonic wedges?
: I am concern about the physical dimensions of the wedge. What is the way of determine the the dimensions of the wedge?
.Cas-Tech fabricates wedges. 1-800-822-6453

Tahliya
Tahliya
10:08 May-29-2011
Re: Ultrasonic Wedges Information !
In Reply to greg at 04:20 Feb-08-2005 .

I WISH I KNEW WERE INFORMATION ABOUT WEDGES BECAUSE I AM DOING A POWER ABOUT SIPLE MACHINES AND I NEED WEDGES PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window