where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
portable carbon analyser
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

06:27 Mar-11-2003

nader

NDT Inspector
Gulf petrochmical ind. co.,
Bahrain,
Joined Jul 2001
portable carbon analyser

I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name

Thanks
nader

09:45 Mar-11-2003
Sean Franklin
Re: portable carbon analyser : I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

: One recommendation would be the M100A Metal Inspector manufactured by NDT Automation. It uses resistivity to help quickly and accurately sort metals.

The resistivity of a metal (the degree to which it "resists" the flow of electricity) is determined by its grain structure composition and state of the internal stress. The most common materials used in the metalworking industry have significantly diferent internal characteristics, and as a result, different resitivities. For example C1010 avg. resistivity is 12.7, C 1020 is 14.3, AL1100 is 3.8, 4340 is 26.2, etc.

The M100A is 9lbs. and no larger than a laptop.

For additional information, feel free to contact me at 609-716-4088 or SFranklin@NDTAutomation.com

08:33 Mar-14-2003
Tuija Nyberg
Re: portable carbon analyser We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.

Tuija Nyberg
Metorex International Oy

: I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

06:17 Dec-23-2005
George Hui
Re: ARC MET 8000 - 1 Set Dear Sir,

We have a customer who is seeking a mobile metal analyzer, thus please quote us the above model c/w standard accessories deliver to us and the delivery time.

Look forward to receiving your prompt offer.

Best regards,

: We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.
: Tuija Nyberg
: Metorex International Oy
:
: : I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: .
: : Thanks
: : nader
: .

08:53 Jun-17-2013
gokul
Re: portable carbon analyser In Reply to nader at 06:27 Mar-11-2003 (Opening).

Please send a mail to me. Hence we are having a machine to find the Carbon in steel ... my email : gokulniton@gmail.com

With regards,
SG

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|