where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH

Technical Discussions
nader
NDT Inspector
Gulf petrochmical ind. co., Bahrain, Joined Jul 2001, 3

nader

NDT Inspector
Gulf petrochmical ind. co.,
Bahrain,
Joined Jul 2001
06:27 Mar-11-2003
portable carbon analyser

I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name

Thanks
nader

Sean Franklin
Sean Franklin
09:45 Mar-11-2003
Re: portable carbon analyser
: I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

: One recommendation would be the M100A Metal Inspector manufactured by NDT Automation. It uses resistivity to help quickly and accurately sort metals.

The resistivity of a metal (the degree to which it "resists" the flow of electricity) is determined by its grain structure composition and state of the internal stress. The most common materials used in the metalworking industry have significantly diferent internal characteristics, and as a result, different resitivities. For example C1010 avg. resistivity is 12.7, C 1020 is 14.3, AL1100 is 3.8, 4340 is 26.2, etc.

The M100A is 9lbs. and no larger than a laptop.

For additional information, feel free to contact me at 609-716-4088 or SFranklin@NDTAutomation.com

Tuija Nyberg
Tuija Nyberg
08:33 Mar-14-2003
We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.

Tuija Nyberg
Metorex International Oy

: I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: Thanks
: nader

George Hui
George Hui
06:17 Dec-23-2005
Re: ARC MET 8000 - 1 Set
Dear Sir,

We have a customer who is seeking a mobile metal analyzer, thus please quote us the above model c/w standard accessories deliver to us and the delivery time.

Look forward to receiving your prompt offer.

Best regards,

: We at Metorex have an ARC-MET 8000 MobileLab analyzer that can analyze CArbon steel grade. See www.metorex.com.
: Tuija Nyberg
: Metorex International Oy
:
: : I am looking for a portable metal alloy analyser that can analyse carbone in defferent steel grade ....... can you recommend a brand name
: .
: : Thanks
: : nader
: .

gokul
gokul
08:53 Jun-17-2013
In Reply to nader at 06:27 Mar-11-2003 (Opening).

Please send a mail to me. Hence we are having a machine to find the Carbon in steel ... my email : gokulniton@gmail.com

With regards,
SG

Product Spotlight

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window