where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us at SINCE 2019

Technical Discussions
maarten vermeere
maarten vermeere
03:49 Apr-02-2003
linear accelarator

Dear collegues,

I'm looking for company's which are in posession of a linear accelarator. This 'machine' can investigate very thich steal (more than 200 mm). I hope company's which have such a accelerator will react.
Kind regards
Maarten Vermeere
RTD Netherlands

Kari Lahdenperä
, Joined ,
07:03 Apr-02-2003
Re: linear accelarator
Dear Maarten Vermeere,

We have two new transportable betatrons, 4 MeV and 7 MeV. The 7 MeV betatron can penetrate more than 200 mm steel.

Regards Kari

: Dear collegues,
: I'm looking for company's which are in posession of a linear accelarator. This 'machine' can investigate very thich steal (more than 200 mm). I hope company's which have such a accelerator will react.
: Kind regards
: Maarten Vermeere
: RTD Netherlands

Afzal Malik
Afzal Malik
03:35 Dec-05-2003
Re: linear accelarator
: Dear Maarten.

i hope for the best of your health and every thing.

if I could help you than it would be my pleasure.

e-mail me

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window