where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Manipulator for C-scan
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

09:52 Apr-14-2003

David Harvey

Engineering
ATI - Wah Chang,
USA,
Joined Nov 2002
Manipulator for C-scan

Does anyone have a photo or image of the old CalData dual gimbal manipulator, used for immersion C-scan testing? I would greatly appreciate an image of the "bottom end" where the transducer is held. I am trying to determine if that basic design would meet my needs, and cannot recall precisely the design - I can just remember from almost 20 years ago that I liked their design.
Thanks for your assistance.

07:48 Apr-15-2003
Richard Kazares
Re: Manipulator for C-scan We manufacturer a similar manipulator, available as part of our C-Scan Immersion systems, or seperately - at attractive pricing (we may possibly have a used one available) - if interested, I will send you a photo. Contact me directly.

: Does anyone have a photo or image of the old CalData dual gimbal manipulator, used for immersion C-scan testing? I would greatly appreciate an image of the "bottom end" where the transducer is held. I am trying to determine if that basic design would meet my needs, and cannot recall precisely the design - I can just remember from almost 20 years ago that I liked their design.
: Thanks for your assistance.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|