where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
World leading provider of Non-Destructive Testing and Corrosion Prevention and Coatings training, examinations and Level 3 Consultancy Services

Technical Discussions
Marc Trepanier
Marc Trepanier
04:45 Jan-09-1999
Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer

I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
What is scribed on the back is;
NDT PROD ENG
JA4-1.0/5
Can anybody help me?

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
05:19 Jan-11-1999
Re: Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer
I think NDT Engineering Corporation, of Kent WA, USA, used to be known as NDT Product Engineering. They make transducers for squirter systems.

They may be reached by phone 206-872-3565, or by fax at 206-872-0857

: I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
: What is scribed on the back is;
: 343
: NDT PROD ENG
: JA4-1.0/5
: Can anybody help me?

Juan Medina
Juan Medina
06:30 Feb-23-1999
Re: Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer
: I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
: What is scribed on the back is;
: 343
: NDT PROD ENG
: JA4-1.0/5
: Can anybody help me?

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window