where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Marc Trepanier
Marc Trepanier
04:45 Jan-09-1999
Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer

I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
What is scribed on the back is;
NDT PROD ENG
JA4-1.0/5
Can anybody help me?

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
05:19 Jan-11-1999
Re: Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer
I think NDT Engineering Corporation, of Kent WA, USA, used to be known as NDT Product Engineering. They make transducers for squirter systems.

They may be reached by phone 206-872-3565, or by fax at 206-872-0857

: I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
: What is scribed on the back is;
: 343
: NDT PROD ENG
: JA4-1.0/5
: Can anybody help me?

Juan Medina
Juan Medina
06:30 Feb-23-1999
Re: Looking for the Mfg. of a Transducer
: I am looking for the manufacturer of a squirter system transducer.
: What is scribed on the back is;
: 343
: NDT PROD ENG
: JA4-1.0/5
: Can anybody help me?

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window