where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Franc Buijsen
Franc Buijsen
03:11 Apr-15-2003
Re: Manipulator for C-scan

: Does anyone have a photo or image of the old CalData dual gimbal manipulator, used for immersion C-scan testing? I would greatly appreciate an image of the "bottom end" where the transducer is held. I am trying to determine if that basic design would meet my needs, and cannot recall precisely the design - I can just remember from almost 20 years ago that I liked their design.
: Thanks for your assistance.

Try to contact NDT sytems in Huntington Beach CA, USA. They are a remainder of the calldata group.
You can find them at www.ndtsystems.com. Another suggestion is Andec, based in Toronto. They build custom c-scan systems, whcih are pretty impressive.You can find them at www.andec.on.ca

If not succesfull pls let me know

regards

Franc
Servicing europe ndt
The Netherlands

Product Spotlight

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window