where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Franc Buijsen
Franc Buijsen
03:11 Apr-15-2003
Re: Manipulator for C-scan

: Does anyone have a photo or image of the old CalData dual gimbal manipulator, used for immersion C-scan testing? I would greatly appreciate an image of the "bottom end" where the transducer is held. I am trying to determine if that basic design would meet my needs, and cannot recall precisely the design - I can just remember from almost 20 years ago that I liked their design.
: Thanks for your assistance.

Try to contact NDT sytems in Huntington Beach CA, USA. They are a remainder of the calldata group.
You can find them at www.ndtsystems.com. Another suggestion is Andec, based in Toronto. They build custom c-scan systems, whcih are pretty impressive.You can find them at www.andec.on.ca

If not succesfull pls let me know

regards

Franc
Servicing europe ndt
The Netherlands

Product Spotlight

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window