where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
YAHYA YARUBI
YAHYA YARUBI
08:46 Jan-09-1999
PIPEWORK INTEGRITY

I holding Pipework integrity and I would like to know some information about integrity ( i.e. how to do RBI, how to mointor wall thickness..)
Thank you very much.

N.Narendran
N.Narendran
05:04 Jan-10-1999
Re: PIPEWORK INTEGRITY
: I holding Pipework integrity and I would like to know some information about integrity ( i.e. how to do RBI, how to mointor wall thickness..)
: Thank you very much.

For pipework Integrity and RBI refer to API RP570,579 and RP 580.
Regards

Nasrul,Salman
Nasrul,Salman
07:01 May-16-1999
: : I holding Pipework integrity and I would like to know some information about integrity ( i.e. how to do RBI, how to mointor wall thickness..)
: : Thank you very much.

: For pipework Integrity and RBI refer to API RP570,579 and RP 580.
: Regards

: There are several standards that you could use.API 570,API 5L, ASME B31.3 'Process piping'.
: Inspection could be used utilising UT,MFL etc.
: Regards.

Nasrul,Salman
Nasrul,Salman
07:07 May-16-1999
: : I holding Pipework integrity and I would like to know some information about integrity ( i.e. how to do RBI, how to mointor wall thickness..)
: : Thank you very much.

: For pipework Integrity and RBI refer to API RP570,579 and RP 580.
: Regards

: Could also use API 5L and ASME B31.3.Methods of inspection include UT,MFL ect..

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window