where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Eddyfi

Technical Discussions
Hernan Dario Benitez Restrepo
09:54 May-05-2003
NDT technics

I am plannig to present a research project about NTE using infrared. To do this, I am exploring which are the advantages and disadvantages of other technics like radiographic, ultrasonic, magnetic, electrical and penetrant and infrared itself.
I do not have contact with any specialized publication except in the internet, I would like to know if you can help me to find this information through digital publications.

Best regards

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Panther

The Panther product range combines speed and performance of phased- array ultrasound technology in
a compact format. Targeted towards integrators for inline inspections and laboratories for R&D, Panter products offer a flexible and scalable solution for generic and custom NDT.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window