where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
AM Anang
NDT Inspector,
-, Indonesia, Joined Oct 2001, 4

AM Anang

NDT Inspector,
Indonesia,
Joined Oct 2001
09:15 May-15-2003
Looking for ANSER's buyer company

My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 302

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
02:03 May-15-2003
Re: Looking for ANSER's buyer company
: My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

Dear Sir,
My company markets the Quasar International instrument in Europe, and Quasar International market this in USA.
I assume that you are talking about the Quasar International Resonant Inspection instrument, used for inspecting manufactured components for defects.

For more details, please contact Quasar International directly. Their web site is www.quasarintl.com

Regards,

Godfrey Hands.

Franc Buijsen
Franc Buijsen
09:56 May-16-2003
Re: Looking for ANSER's buyer company
Please contact Mr. D. Ives at CoreStar in Irwin, Pa, USA. ANSER is a Westinghouse product and they do no longer support it as I believe. The People from CoreStar are mostly ex-Westinghouse. They will be able to help you out.
Phone: +1 724 744 4094 or
e-mail: ives@corestar-corp.com

Good luck

Franc Buijsen
Servicing Europe NDT
The Netherlands

: My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

Product Spotlight

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window