where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Looking for ANSER's buyer company
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

09:15 May-15-2003

AM Anang

NDT Inspector,
Indonesia,
Joined Oct 2001
Looking for ANSER's buyer company

My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

02:03 May-15-2003

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Looking for ANSER's buyer company : My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

Dear Sir,
My company markets the Quasar International instrument in Europe, and Quasar International market this in USA.
I assume that you are talking about the Quasar International Resonant Inspection instrument, used for inspecting manufactured components for defects.

For more details, please contact Quasar International directly. Their web site is www.quasarintl.com

Regards,

Godfrey Hands.

09:56 May-16-2003
Franc Buijsen
Re: Looking for ANSER's buyer company Please contact Mr. D. Ives at CoreStar in Irwin, Pa, USA. ANSER is a Westinghouse product and they do no longer support it as I believe. The People from CoreStar are mostly ex-Westinghouse. They will be able to help you out.
Phone: +1 724 744 4094 or
e-mail: ives@corestar-corp.com

Good luck

Franc Buijsen
Servicing Europe NDT
The Netherlands

: My company has bought a Quasar instrument from ANSER Inc USA in 1993. We plan to improve the instrument, but no more contact from ANSER. Someone has told me that a Canadian company has bought the ANSER, but he was not clear about the company name. Any body can help me the name and address of that Canadian company?

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|