where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
M. de Weert
M. de Weert
09:24 May-20-2003
Bearing inspections tools

Dear Madam, Sir,

For general bearing inspection, it is a requirement to use a ball scriber. It looks like a pen, with a small ball on the tip. the ball has a specified diameter. The tool is used to feel, by scribing the tool over the part, if there is any defect on the surface of the bearing.

I do not know, if this is the common name for this tool (it does not show up on search engines), but I am looking for a company that supplies this tool. Giving me the more common name of this tool would also be a great help.

Please inform

Kind regards,
M. de Weert
Repair Engineer
Standard Aero

Emil MICU
Emil MICU
01:24 Dec-01-2003
Re: Bearing inspections tools
: Dear Madam, Sir,
: For general bearing inspection, it is a requirement to use a ball scriber. It looks like a pen, with a small ball on the tip. the ball has a specified diameter. The tool is used to feel, by scribing the tool over the part, if there is any defect on the surface of the bearing.
: I do not know, if this is the common name for this tool (it does not show up on search engines), but I am looking for a company that supplies this tool. Giving me the more common name of this tool would also be a great help.
: Please inform
: Kind regards,
: Radu MICU
: Service Manager
: KALTECO Marine

W. Mariacher
W. Mariacher
06:41 Dec-14-2004
Angebot
Sehr geehrter Herr Micu,

leider können wir mit den Preisen pro / kg nicht verwenden. (siehe Anhang). bitte teilen sie uns den komplett Preis mit.

Vielen Dank

W. Mariacher

Sehr geeherte Herren,

Wir haben unsere Preise fuer die von Ihnen nachgefragten Produkte kalkuliert und fuer Sie ein Angebot zusammengefasst:

1. Preis fuer die C1238082 Grundplatte - 2 EURO/Kg.
2. Preis fuer das B1032199 Pumpengeheuse - 3,8 EURO/Kg.
3. Preis fuer das B1246418 Tauchrohr - 3,25 EURO/Kg.
4. Preis fuer die Sandstrahlreinigung, Grundierung und Bemalung - 0,55 EURO/Kg.

Wir warten auf eine Antwort von Ihnen,

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Radu Micu.

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window