where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

Technical Discussions
Massimiliano Pau
Teacher, -
Univ. of Cagliari, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Italy, Joined Sep 2002, 25

Massimiliano Pau

Teacher, -
Univ. of Cagliari, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2002
07:58 May-20-2003
UHMWPE

Dear colleagues

I'm looking for detailed data on mechanical properties of UHMWPE. I would appreciate any suggestion on possible data sources (books, papers etc.)

I would like to know also the names of some vendors/producers in Europe

Thanks

Massimiliano

Ge Yulin
Ge Yulin
07:10 Mar-15-2004
Re: UHMWPE

Dear Sirs,

we are a Chinese UHMWPE supplier, we export our UHMWPE for many years. our capacity:25000mt/year.If you are interested in our UHMWPE ,pls visit:http://www.acf.ebigchina.com
please tell us more about your request, we are glad to help explain more about UHMWPE.

RGDS!

Ge Yulin/MD

Dear colleagues
: I'm looking for detailed data on mechanical properties of UHMWPE. I would appreciate any suggestion on possible data sources (books, papers etc.)
: I would like to know also the names of some vendors/producers in Europe
: Thanks
: Massimiliano

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window