where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Massimiliano Pau
Teacher, -
Univ. of Cagliari, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Italy, Joined Sep 2002, 25

Massimiliano Pau

Teacher, -
Univ. of Cagliari, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2002
07:58 May-20-2003
UHMWPE

Dear colleagues

I'm looking for detailed data on mechanical properties of UHMWPE. I would appreciate any suggestion on possible data sources (books, papers etc.)

I would like to know also the names of some vendors/producers in Europe

Thanks

Massimiliano

Ge Yulin
Ge Yulin
07:10 Mar-15-2004
Re: UHMWPE

Dear Sirs,

we are a Chinese UHMWPE supplier, we export our UHMWPE for many years. our capacity:25000mt/year.If you are interested in our UHMWPE ,pls visit:http://www.acf.ebigchina.com
please tell us more about your request, we are glad to help explain more about UHMWPE.

RGDS!

Ge Yulin/MD

Dear colleagues
: I'm looking for detailed data on mechanical properties of UHMWPE. I would appreciate any suggestion on possible data sources (books, papers etc.)
: I would like to know also the names of some vendors/producers in Europe
: Thanks
: Massimiliano

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s