where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Bobby M. Sumarkho
Bobby M. Sumarkho
06:35 May-22-2003
Flash Radiography

I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

Jason Taylor
Consultant
Oceaneering, United Kingdom, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Jason Taylor

Consultant
Oceaneering,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jul 2002
00:22 May-23-2003
Re: Flash Radiography
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

Try Agfa they have a very good digital system for this

Robert Nottoli
Robert Nottoli
00:24 May-23-2003
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

I can get you info on a tool for CUI inspection.

ghafarkhan
ghafarkhan
01:15 Aug-25-2003
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??ok

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window