where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Bobby M. Sumarkho
Bobby M. Sumarkho
06:35 May-22-2003
Flash Radiography

I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

Jason Taylor
Consultant
Oceaneering, United Kingdom, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Jason Taylor

Consultant
Oceaneering,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jul 2002
00:22 May-23-2003
Re: Flash Radiography
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

Try Agfa they have a very good digital system for this

Robert Nottoli
Robert Nottoli
00:24 May-23-2003
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??

I can get you info on a tool for CUI inspection.

ghafarkhan
ghafarkhan
01:15 Aug-25-2003
: I'm trying to get info on the flash radiography for external corrosion under insulation. Where can I get useful info on the technique, image, etc for such application??ok

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s