where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT and Corrosion Inspection of Geothermal Piping
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

IMASONIC SAS
IMASONIC offers custom solutions for single to serial productions of ultrasonic transducers for NDT including phased array.

06:17 May-30-2003
mehmet
NDT and Corrosion Inspection of Geothermal Piping

Which NDT methods are used for inspection of Corrosion in Geothermal systems? Any paper or website related to this topic?
I'm especially interested in NDT methods that are only used in Geothermal piping for corrosion inspection

07:57 May-30-2003

James Doyle

Consultant
Laser Techniques Company, LLC,
USA,
Joined Jan 2003
Re: NDT and Corrosion Inspection of Geothermal Piping : Which NDT methods are used for inspection of Corrosion in Geothermal systems? Any paper or website related to this topic?
: I'm especially interested in NDT methods that are only used in Geothermal piping for corrosion inspection
.Laser Techniques Company is a leading manufacturer of laser-based measurement and inspection systems. Our sensors are capable of generating high-resolution, 3D images of features such as corrosion, erosion and pitting. I suggest that you visit our web sire "www.laser-NDT.com"

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|