where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd
We specialize in the design and manufacture of automated and semi-automated ultrasonic testing systems, including multi axis, multi channels systems and phased array electronics.

Technical Discussions
mehmet
mehmet
06:17 May-30-2003
NDT and Corrosion Inspection of Geothermal Piping

Which NDT methods are used for inspection of Corrosion in Geothermal systems? Any paper or website related to this topic?
I'm especially interested in NDT methods that are only used in Geothermal piping for corrosion inspection

James Doyle
Consultant
Laser Techniques Company, LLC, USA, Joined Jan 2003, 6

James Doyle

Consultant
Laser Techniques Company, LLC,
USA,
Joined Jan 2003
07:57 May-30-2003
Re: NDT and Corrosion Inspection of Geothermal Piping
: Which NDT methods are used for inspection of Corrosion in Geothermal systems? Any paper or website related to this topic?
: I'm especially interested in NDT methods that are only used in Geothermal piping for corrosion inspection
.Laser Techniques Company is a leading manufacturer of laser-based measurement and inspection systems. Our sensors are capable of generating high-resolution, 3D images of features such as corrosion, erosion and pitting. I suggest that you visit our web sire "www.laser-NDT.com"

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window