where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Help in determining leak test reject point
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes designs, develops and manufactures nearly 30 years a complete NDT range of products in eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods.

02:17 Jul-24-2003
Chris Svitak
Help in determining leak test reject point

I have a helium leak test requirement of 1X10 -6 of helium. Using the inside out method, what would I need to set my Veeco MS-50's reject point at to meet the above requirment? How long and at what pressure do I need to use of helium?

Internal free volume of device - 0.1 cc

Any help would be great as this is an ongoing controversy in my department.

Chris

02:01 Feb-28-2004
Nanotechnology Products
Nanotechnology Products nanotechnology nanotechnology nanotechnology
nanotechnology products
Have you been looking at nanotechnology lately? The investments and products are really picking up. Major investments too! Checkout NanoXchange or nanoxchange.com - For Nanotech Products like materials and electronics on the nanoscale - Nanotechnology and MEMS also Nanotech Companies Its a great resource for lots of products from different nanotech companies like zyvex and Altair and catagories like nanomaterials and nanoelectronics the list goes on and on you should check it out. Smalltech nanoxchange nanoxchange.com

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|