where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Chris Svitak
Chris Svitak
02:17 Jul-24-2003
Help in determining leak test reject point

I have a helium leak test requirement of 1X10 -6 of helium. Using the inside out method, what would I need to set my Veeco MS-50's reject point at to meet the above requirment? How long and at what pressure do I need to use of helium?

Internal free volume of device - 0.1 cc

Any help would be great as this is an ongoing controversy in my department.

Chris

Nanotechnology Products
Nanotechnology Products
02:01 Feb-28-2004
Nanotechnology Products
nanotechnology nanotechnology nanotechnology
nanotechnology products
Have you been looking at nanotechnology lately? The investments and products are really picking up. Major investments too! Checkout NanoXchange or nanoxchange.com - For Nanotech Products like materials and electronics on the nanoscale - Nanotechnology and MEMS also Nanotech Companies Its a great resource for lots of products from different nanotech companies like zyvex and Altair and catagories like nanomaterials and nanoelectronics the list goes on and on you should check it out. Smalltech nanoxchange nanoxchange.com

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s