where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
digital oscilloscope question
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

09:43 Aug-10-2003
misha
digital oscilloscope question

for a long time i'm looking for the digital oscilloscope wich works just as analog one. I mean NOT a image on screen, but algorithm.
For instance: digital oscilloscope is waiting for trigger and then downloading data into memory for prosceccing;
analog oscilloscope represetns input signal scan n, n+1 and so on.
time delay between scan n and n+1 is constant (for instant= t sec.) (of course if user is not canging syncronization). Stabilizaton of the picture on the screen accomplishs by changing value t.
quesiton is does enyone know about DIGITAL!!! oscilloscope with such feature like analog have.

06:29 Aug-11-2003
Johny English
Re: digital oscilloscope question Tektronix TDS 210 will do the job for you. 6o MHZ bandwidth, 1GS/s

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: for a long time i'm looking for the digital oscilloscope wich works just as analog one. I mean NOT a image on screen, but algorithm.
: For instance: digital oscilloscope is waiting for trigger and then downloading data into memory for prosceccing;
: analog oscilloscope represetns input signal scan n, n+1 and so on.
: time delay between scan n and n+1 is constant (for instant= t sec.) (of course if user is not canging syncronization). Stabilizaton of the picture on the screen accomplishs by changing value t.
: quesiton is does enyone know about DIGITAL!!! oscilloscope with such feature like analog have.
------------ End Original Message ------------

05:00 Nov-17-2004
Chandima
Re: digital oscilloscope question I want some tutorials about following sections of digital oscilloscope.
1.] major operational principles of the instrument.
[2.] measurement techniques associated with the equipment.
[3.] special techniques that can be used to improve the accuracy of the measurement.
[4.] special considerations associated with attachments such as probes.
[5.]instrumentation problems and associated measurement errors.
[6.] applications associated with the instrument.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|