where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Heather
Heather
06:37 Aug-11-2003
Design a Ultrasonic Analyser/pulser circuit

Hi friends:
Currently I am using 5052UA ultrasonic analyser for testing. I am working on developing a compltee hardware card, which includes transducer exciter on it. Trying to make a compact automated ultrasonic testing equipment. DO anyone have existing circuit design for it. Your information will prove valuable for me in devloping a good ndt device and you'll be acknowledged in me research work.

Joerg Schulze-Clewing
Joerg Schulze-Clewing
00:03 Aug-15-2003
Re: Design a Ultrasonic Analyser/pulser circuit
Heather, it is best to obtain a typical circuit from maybe an older medical system. I won't be able to supply one because of confidentiality but since you are probably doing this in a university setting maybe you could contact another university about it. One very good starting point would be Dr. Katherine Ferrara at UC Davis in California. She is very well known in the ultrasound world.

http://www.bme.ucdavis.edu/profile/kwferrara

Another hint: When designing the front end receiver one very good chip to do it with is the Analog Devices AD603. Has lots of bandwidth, log gain control and cost just a few Dollars.

Good luck with your project,

Joerg Schulze-Clewing.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi friends:
: Currently I am using 5052UA ultrasonic analyser for testing. I am working on developing a compltee hardware card, which includes transducer exciter on it. Trying to make a compact automated ultrasonic testing equipment. DO anyone have existing circuit design for it. Your information will prove valuable for me in devloping a good ndt device and you'll be acknowledged in me research work.
------------ End Original Message ------------

ji xuan rong
ji xuan rong
03:46 Dec-14-2003
Re: Design a Ultrasonic Analyser/pulser circuit
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Heather.i am using the 5052ua ultrasonic analyzer for tranducer testing,too.I am in china, guangdong province ,shantou city.May be we can help each other, and be a friend.
now,i havn't any design,but if i get one i will send it to you.

semsem
semsem
09:06 Nov-26-2005
hello
please send me pulser circuit of ultrasound imaging

Product Spotlight

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window