I'm constructing an aircraft wing with a styrofoam core and a fiberglass skin. I coated the foam with an epoxy/glass slurry and applied a sheet of Triax fabric. It was a warm afternoon, the slurry cured quickly. I was supposed to pour epoxy over the fabric while the slurry was still tacky but ran out of time and now several days have passed. If I go ahead and apply epoxy to the fabric liberally and work it in well will it soak thru the Triax and adhere to the slurry and the foam or have I ruined this very expensive piece of this project?
The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve
extremely precise inspection r
esults for a wide range of applications.
Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for
very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive,
electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input