where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
MCrAlY coating thickness measurment
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:44 Sep-29-2003
Iraj Gorjani
MCrAlY coating thickness measurment

please explain to me about MCrAlY coating thickness measurment with NDT process(eddy current or other process).This coating produced with LPPS process,after that enrich aluminum content in surface with pack cementation.I will be happy if you introduce a company that sell this kind of equipments.

Best Regards
Iraj Gorjani

07:37 Sep-30-2003

Anish Kumar

R & D, Scientist
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
India,
Joined Mar 2000
Re: MCrAlY coating thickness measurment Dear Mr. Gorjani,

You may see a recent paper in Mater. Eval., where a new methodology has been presented for measurement of NiAl coating thickness on Inconel 718. The coating was developed by pack cementaiton process. The reference is as follows:

Anish Kumar, V. Shankar, T. Jayakumar, G. Srinivasan and Baldev Raj, "Nondestructive Measurement of Coating Thickness using Through Thickness Ultrasonic Velocity Measurements", Materials Evaluation, Vol. 60 (6) (2002) pp 791-794.

you may also visit my homepage for details about this work.
http://www.geocities.com/vanianish/publications_for_website.html

With regards,

Anish

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: please explain to me about MCrAlY coating thickness measurment with NDT process(eddy current or other process).This coating produced with LPPS process,after that enrich aluminum content in surface with pack cementation.I will be happy if you introduce a company that sell this kind of equipments.
: Best Regards
: Iraj Gorjani
------------ End Original Message ------------

08:10 Dec-04-2003
saman sajjadi
Re: MCrAlY coating thickness measurment Dear/ sir:

We are the manufacturer, importer and export petrol dispensing pump, LPG dispenser, air compressor.
We are interested in your company and your product,
We paint our products (pump) by powdering color system, wet color system

Now we inclined to test our coloring resistance by COATING THICKNESS MEASURMENT

Please send us more information about your products by brochures and catalogue with price list.

Best regards,

Address: turkey konya 3 orgsanize san ziyaadin cad no :24
P.O.BOX :42300

HASAN BULGURCU
Reserch and development manager

01:57 Jan-31-2004
zahra khakpour
Re: MCrAlY coating thickness measurment ----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: please explain to me about MCrAlY coating thickness measurment with NDT process(eddy current or other process).This coating produced with LPPS process,after that enrich aluminum content in surface with pack cementation.I will be happy if you introduce a company that sell this kind of equipments.
: Best Regards
: Iraj Gorjani
------------ End Original Message ------------
zahra khakpour
materials&energy research center

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|