where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mani
Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division, Qatar, Joined Sep 2002, 7

mani

Engineering, Inspection Engineer
Qatarpetroleum refining division,
Qatar,
Joined Sep 2002
09:36 Oct-15-2003
Australian qualifications

Hello can anyone guide me to acquire the welding inspection and static equipment inspection (Plant inspector) in australia. I am looking for a possible migration and hence i want to know the details for exams, training institute, certification body.
iam presently working in oilrefinery related weld inspectiona dn static equipment.

Mike Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Mike Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
03:55 Oct-16-2003
Re: Australian qualifications
G'Day Mani

The NDT certification body in Australia is AINDT (Australian Institute of NDT) http://www.aindt.com.au/newsite/

The Welding Inspectors are WTIA (Welding Institute of Australia) http://www.wtia.com.au/

Pressure vessels are done to ACIP

API qualifications are becoming popular also.

Regards

Mike Trinidad
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello can anyone guide me to acquire the welding inspection and static equipment inspection (Plant inspector) in australia. I am looking for a possible migration and hence i want to know the details for exams, training institute, certification body.
: iam presently working in oilrefinery related weld inspectiona dn static equipment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Arnold Parada Olhagaray
Arnold Parada Olhagaray
04:15 Dec-06-2004
Finding job.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello my name ir Arnold I`m 20 years experience in small planta supervision,especially DFS (diesel fuel system) with any Therminols heater or separator gas-oil plants, I`m loocking a job any place in the world,like plant operator or same.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Panther

The Panther product range combines speed and performance of phased- array ultrasound technology in
a compact format. Targeted towards integrators for inline inspections and laboratories for R&D, Panter products offer a flexible and scalable solution for generic and custom NDT.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window