where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Amry Amin
R & D
Malaysian Inst. for Nuclear Technology Research, Malaysia, Joined Aug 2002, 4

Amry Amin

R & D
Malaysian Inst. for Nuclear Technology Research,
Malaysia,
Joined Aug 2002
05:50 Oct-31-2003
Looking for piezo material

Hi,

I am planning of building ultrasonic probes for metal and non-metallic application. The main problem is finding manufacturers of such material. If there is anyone who has information on this, please contact me.

Dr. pierre MARTY
R & D
Saab Aeronautic, Sweden, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Dr. pierre MARTY

R & D
Saab Aeronautic,
Sweden,
Joined Jul 2002
00:34 Oct-31-2003
Re: Looking for piezo material
Dear Amry Amin

I suggest you try FERROPERM..danish/Uk group, a bit far from malasia but quality products.
http://www.ferroperm.com/

Dr. Pierre Noel MARTY
NDT R&D engineer
CSM Materialteknik AB

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: I am planning of building ultrasonic probes for metal and non-metallic application. The main problem is finding manufacturers of such material. If there is anyone who has information on this, please contact me.
------------ End Original Message ------------

DREW
DREW
00:14 Sep-08-2005
Re: Looking for piezo material
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Amry Amin
: I suggest you try FERROPERM..danish/Uk group, a bit far from malasia but quality products.
: http://www.ferroperm.com/
:
: Dr. Pierre Noel MARTY
: NDT R&D engineer
: CSM Materialteknik AB
:
: : Hi,
: : I am planning of building ultrasonic probes for metal and non-metallic application. The main problem is finding manufacturers of such material. If there is anyone who has information on this, please contact me.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window