where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Technical Discussions
Luiz de Souza
R & D
COPPE/UFRJ, Brazil, Joined Nov 2003, 1

Luiz de Souza

R & D
COPPE/UFRJ,
Brazil,
Joined Nov 2003
00:46 Nov-06-2003
Ultrasonic over GFRP.

Hi everyone.
I´m MSc student in the Robotic and Automation Laboratory at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
I´m working on ultrasonic measuring thickness procedure to be applied on acid tank walls made of GFRP, for my thesis. The goal is following the walls thickness reduction by acid attack checking regulary.
I would be very glad if someone could suply me or suggest me where I can find any information about it for my studies.
Thanks in advance;

Eng. Luiz de Souza, MSc.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window