where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Luiz de Souza
R & D
COPPE/UFRJ, Brazil, Joined Nov 2003, 1

Luiz de Souza

R & D
COPPE/UFRJ,
Brazil,
Joined Nov 2003
00:46 Nov-06-2003
Ultrasonic over GFRP.

Hi everyone.
I´m MSc student in the Robotic and Automation Laboratory at the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.
I´m working on ultrasonic measuring thickness procedure to be applied on acid tank walls made of GFRP, for my thesis. The goal is following the walls thickness reduction by acid attack checking regulary.
I would be very glad if someone could suply me or suggest me where I can find any information about it for my studies.
Thanks in advance;

Eng. Luiz de Souza, MSc.

Product Spotlight

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window