where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Radostin Kasarov
NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab., Bulgaria, Joined Jul 2002, 2

Radostin Kasarov

NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab.,
Bulgaria,
Joined Jul 2002
00:59 Nov-12-2003
Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)

Dear colleagues,

If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
04:39 Nov-12-2003
Re: Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)
Dear Mr.Kasarov,

Looks interesting. though I don't use Ir192 in my daily work, I will still be interested in evaluating the software and giving you a feed-back. Pl. free to send it to me.

Regards.

Swamy

ASNT Level III (RT, UT)

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear colleagues,
: If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

slot machine
slot machine
06:24 May-16-2006
slot machine

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window