where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Technical Discussions
Radostin Kasarov
NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab., Bulgaria, Joined Jul 2002, 2

Radostin Kasarov

NDT Inspector
NDT Insp. lab.,
Bulgaria,
Joined Jul 2002
00:59 Nov-12-2003
Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)

Dear colleagues,

If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
04:39 Nov-12-2003
Re: Safety Calculator for Gamma Ray(192Ir)
Dear Mr.Kasarov,

Looks interesting. though I don't use Ir192 in my daily work, I will still be interested in evaluating the software and giving you a feed-back. Pl. free to send it to me.

Regards.

Swamy

ASNT Level III (RT, UT)

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear colleagues,
: If you wish I can send you my new software product(Sample Calculator)for Radiation protection for 192Ir(free of charge) asking you for your professional view and notes. I have already sent copies to colleagues in some countries and have received their recommendations and comment.
------------ End Original Message ------------

slot machine
slot machine
06:24 May-16-2006
slot machine

Product Spotlight

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s