where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tomas Perez a.
Tomas Perez a.
03:06 Nov-21-2003
calibration tips UT.

Hi, I need information about the calibrations tips or tricks in UT flaw detection in different kind of welds......please send me all information about that, as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.

TPA./

William Blum
Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2000, 89

William Blum

Consultant, Training, Level III Services
NDT Consulting Group Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2000
01:07 Nov-22-2003
Re: calibration tips UT.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I need information about the calibrations tips or tricks in UT flaw detection in different kind of welds......please send me all information about that, as soon as possible.
: Thanks a lot.
: TPA./
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

While there are many sources of information on the internet including ndt.net and www.ndt-ed.org, the best way to learn weld examination is by taking a hands-on course. I suggest you search for courses and find one that meets your needs.

Juan Jose Amado
Engineering, Inspection
Arco Industrial, S.A., Panama, Joined Nov 2001, 44

Juan Jose Amado

Engineering, Inspection
Arco Industrial, S.A.,
Panama,
Joined Nov 2001
04:16 Nov-22-2003
: Hi, I need information about the calibrations tips or tricks in UT flaw detection in different kind of welds......please send me all information about that, as soon as possible.
: Thanks a lot.
: TPA./
:
Estimado Tomás Perez:

Con mucho gusto te ayudo con tus inquietudes de UT, pero tienes que ser un poco más especifico en cuanto al código, tipos de soldadura, etc...

Escribeme a este email (fotexsa@cwpanama.net) llamame al 674-0410.

Saludos,
Fotexsa, S.A.
Juan José Amado

rio
rio
07:57 Mar-30-2005
: : Hi, I need information about the calibrations tips or tricks in UT flaw detection in different kind of welds......please send me all information about that, as soon as possible.
: : Thanks a lot.
: : TPA./
: :
: Estimado Tomás Perez:
: Con mucho gusto te ayudo con tus inquietudes de UT, pero tienes que ser un poco más especifico en cuanto al código, tipos de soldadura, etc...
: Escribeme a este email (fotexsa@cwpanama.net) llamame al 674-0410.
: Saludos,
: Fotexsa, S.A.
: Juan José Amado

Product Spotlight

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s