where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Depth of the Cracks
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

01:03 Nov-23-2003
Félix Hernández Canales
Depth of the Cracks

It wanted to know if some technique exists by ultrasoud that permit me to know the exact depth of the crack. I know the electropotential method that swims has to see with Ultrasound. Thanks.

Quisiera saber si existe alguna técnica por ultrasonido que me permita saber la profundidad exacta de una rajadura. Yo conozco una que es por el método eléctropotencial que nada tiene que ver con Ultrasonido. Gracias.

02:16 Nov-24-2003
S. Hossein. Mousavi
Re: Depth of the Cracks ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: It wanted to know if some technique exists by ultrasoud that permit me to know the exact depth of the crack. I know the electropotential method that swims has to see with Ultrasound. Thanks.
: Quisiera saber si existe alguna técnica por ultrasonido que me permita saber la profundidad exacta de una rajadura. Yo conozco una que es por el método eléctropotencial que nada tiene que ver con Ultrasonido. Gracias.
------------ End Original Message ------------

i want to know what kinds of finding depth is existing?

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|