where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Félix Hernández Canales
Félix Hernández Canales
01:03 Nov-23-2003
Depth of the Cracks

It wanted to know if some technique exists by ultrasoud that permit me to know the exact depth of the crack. I know the electropotential method that swims has to see with Ultrasound. Thanks.

Quisiera saber si existe alguna técnica por ultrasonido que me permita saber la profundidad exacta de una rajadura. Yo conozco una que es por el método eléctropotencial que nada tiene que ver con Ultrasonido. Gracias.

S. Hossein. Mousavi
S. Hossein. Mousavi
02:16 Nov-24-2003
Re: Depth of the Cracks
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: It wanted to know if some technique exists by ultrasoud that permit me to know the exact depth of the crack. I know the electropotential method that swims has to see with Ultrasound. Thanks.
: Quisiera saber si existe alguna técnica por ultrasonido que me permita saber la profundidad exacta de una rajadura. Yo conozco una que es por el método eléctropotencial que nada tiene que ver con Ultrasonido. Gracias.
------------ End Original Message ------------

i want to know what kinds of finding depth is existing?

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

Micro CT

nanoVoxel series has nano-scale resolution upto 500nm by using high voltage X-ray source (from 80-
300 kV) with micro/nano focal spot and highly sensitive flat panel detectors and unique Optical coupling detector.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window