where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
digital radiography of welding
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:16 Dec-01-2003

steve hornby

NDT Inspector, NDT Manager
BAE SYSTEMS, SUBMARINES,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 2003
digital radiography of welding

I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates

06:47 Dec-02-2003

Dennis Lee

Director, Vice President of Operations
US Inspection Services,
USA,
Joined Feb 2000
Re: digital radiography of welding We have been successful using the Fuji Dynamix 4 CR System. We have shot the Agfa system side by side with the Fuji System. We were not able to pull the 2-2T hole using the Agfa system. Agfa may be able to tweak their menus to help you a bit. If it's not to late take a look at the Fuji system. We now own 4 of the Fuji systems and are very pleased with their performance. If I can help you in anyway please feel free to contact me at dennis.lee@usinspection.com or (937) 228-9729.
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates
------------ End Original Message ------------

00:27 Mar-08-2004
WAJID ALI SHAH
Re: digital radiography of welding pl send me catalog/information on welding radiography.

03:43 Feb-27-2005
ahmed hamdy
Re: digital radiography of welding hi
please send me any papaers concerned in welding inspection using nondestructive tests
thank u

02:54 Jan-08-2007
Vladimir LApos
Re: digital radiography of welding ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have recently hired an Agfa Rad View system with an aim to developing radiographic techniques for pipewelds. Has anybody as yet managed to achieve the required 2% IQI sensitivity with Digital Radiography using flexible imaging plates
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|