where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Sagun Shrestha
Sagun Shrestha
04:19 Jan-06-2004
Internships

I am a graduate student at University of Missouri-Rolla. I am assisting my professor for microwave nondestructive testing for past one and half years. I was keen on finding out how the other methods of NDT work.
I am Currently looking for internship in places where they do NDT work. Any possible advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window