where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
Weare searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques- in creation of new productsUltrasonic instruments - Ultrasonic Testing Card

Technical Discussions
BOUAZIZ Kais
BOUAZIZ Kais
06:29 Jan-07-2004
Magnetic particle testing

Hi,

My question is if we can detect the near-surface defects by magnetizing by yokes, if it is possible, what is the maximum thikness that we can controle.
The difference between the yoke magnetizing technic and the universal bunchs

Bruce Owen
Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Aug 2001, 2

Bruce Owen

Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2001
02:46 Jan-07-2004
Re: Magnetic particle testing
Hi Kais,
Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
regards, Bruce.

BOUAZIZ KAIS
BOUAZIZ KAIS
09:15 Jan-08-2004
Re:Re: Magnetic particle testing
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi Kais,
: Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
: regards, Bruce.
------------ End Original Message ------------

"the maximum thickness" is the mesurement of the penetration of the magnetic fields in the part that we test,and "Universal bunchs" is the "direct contact magnetization through Head/Tailstock".
Best regards
Kais BOUAZIZ.

swapnil anjikar
swapnil anjikar
02:38 Sep-01-2004
Re: want a problem on Magnetic particle testing
respected sir
i am the student , studing in master degree in advanced manufacturing process , i am intrested in magnetic partical ins. tech . i done lots of litrature survy in this tech, i want a project in this tech. for my fullfillment of master degree . so pls help me , pls suggest me the problem in this tech. so i concentrate on that . took as my project
yous faithfully
swapnil d anjikar

Product Spotlight

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window