where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Magnetic particle testing
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Proceq
Proceq NDT experts introduce the new advanced ultrasonic Proceq Flaw Detector 100. Watch our webinar!

06:29 Jan-07-2004
BOUAZIZ Kais
Magnetic particle testing

Hi,

My question is if we can detect the near-surface defects by magnetizing by yokes, if it is possible, what is the maximum thikness that we can controle.
The difference between the yoke magnetizing technic and the universal bunchs

02:46 Jan-07-2004

Bruce Owen

Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2001
Re: Magnetic particle testing Hi Kais,
Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
regards, Bruce.

09:15 Jan-08-2004
BOUAZIZ KAIS
Re:Re: Magnetic particle testing ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi Kais,
: Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
: regards, Bruce.
------------ End Original Message ------------

"the maximum thickness" is the mesurement of the penetration of the magnetic fields in the part that we test,and "Universal bunchs" is the "direct contact magnetization through Head/Tailstock".
Best regards
Kais BOUAZIZ.

02:38 Sep-01-2004
swapnil anjikar
Re: want a problem on Magnetic particle testing respected sir
i am the student , studing in master degree in advanced manufacturing process , i am intrested in magnetic partical ins. tech . i done lots of litrature survy in this tech, i want a project in this tech. for my fullfillment of master degree . so pls help me , pls suggest me the problem in this tech. so i concentrate on that . took as my project
yous faithfully
swapnil d anjikar

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|