where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Eddyfi
Eddyfi Technologies provide the most advanced NDT technologies in the world, helping OEMs, asset owners and service companies enhance productivit ...
Technical Discussions
BOUAZIZ Kais
BOUAZIZ Kais
06:29 Jan-07-2004
Magnetic particle testing

Hi,

My question is if we can detect the near-surface defects by magnetizing by yokes, if it is possible, what is the maximum thikness that we can controle.
The difference between the yoke magnetizing technic and the universal bunchs

Bruce Owen
Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Aug 2001, 2

Bruce Owen

Sales, Manufacturing
Lectromax Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2001
02:46 Jan-07-2004
Re: Magnetic particle testing
Hi Kais,
Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
regards, Bruce.

BOUAZIZ KAIS
BOUAZIZ KAIS
09:15 Jan-08-2004
Re:Re: Magnetic particle testing
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi Kais,
: Before i attempt to give you an answer, what exactly do you mean "what is the maximum thickness that we can control" also, "the universal bunchs".
: regards, Bruce.
------------ End Original Message ------------

"the maximum thickness" is the mesurement of the penetration of the magnetic fields in the part that we test,and "Universal bunchs" is the "direct contact magnetization through Head/Tailstock".
Best regards
Kais BOUAZIZ.

swapnil anjikar
swapnil anjikar
02:38 Sep-01-2004
Re: want a problem on Magnetic particle testing
respected sir
i am the student , studing in master degree in advanced manufacturing process , i am intrested in magnetic partical ins. tech . i done lots of litrature survy in this tech, i want a project in this tech. for my fullfillment of master degree . so pls help me , pls suggest me the problem in this tech. so i concentrate on that . took as my project
yous faithfully
swapnil d anjikar

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System

ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window