where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
BS/ASME Code use for Dishends forming.
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

TD NDE
TD NDE. Automated Custom Ultrasonic Robotic and software solutions. Effective, Simple and Flexible solutions to meet your UT needs.

07:42 Feb-24-2004
S.Pimenta
BS/ASME Code use for Dishends forming.

Can anyone tell me if Dishends(Ellipsoidal)can be designed as per BS 5500 and fabricated/formed according to ASME Sec VIII,Div 1?
what will be the heat treatment to be done in case of both the codes if the plate thickness is 28mm?

08:51 Feb-25-2004
Sasaki
Re: BS/ASME Code use for Dishends forming. The Code used for fabrication governs the heat treatment requirement.

00:45 May-03-2007
jitendra sawant
Ellipsoidal dishends Please any one tell me what is the meaning of 2:1 ellipsoidal dishends & what is the steps for the preparation of the template of the same .

07:18 Aug-04-2007
Sathish Kundath
Re: Ellipsoidal dishends ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Please any one tell me what is the meaning of 2:1 ellipsoidal dishends & what is the steps for the preparation of the template of the same .
------------ End Original Message ------------

09:23 Aug-31-2007
rinoy
Re: Ellipsoidal dishends ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Please any one tell me what is the meaning of 2:1 ellipsoidal dishends & what is the steps for the preparation of the template of the same .
------------ End Original Message ------------

07:50 Nov-21-2007
kumar
Re: Ellipsoidal dishends please tell us how to caluculate the sheet required for the dish ends

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|