where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

Technical Discussions
jeanne
Teacher
The Ocean Corp., USA, Joined May 2004, 2

jeanne

Teacher
The Ocean Corp.,
USA,
Joined May 2004
07:45 Mar-19-2004
Re: UNDER WATER WELDING
THE OCEAN CORPORATION IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TEACHES UNDERWATER WELDING AND MAINTAINS A GOOD REPUTATION.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: LOOOKING FOR SCHOOL CLOSEST TO (HUNTINGTON BEACH CALIF 92648)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jorge joel miranda jr
Jorge joel miranda jr
03:06 Apr-30-2004
Hello im jorge miranda jr and i want go to the under water welding school, please let me know everything about this.

maria
maria
05:08 Nov-24-2004

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: look in 4 a certification corse or school in canada i herd there was one in vancover is this true
------------ End Original Message ------------
iam look for more information in under water welding
and thank you.........

Richard Stewart
Richard Stewart
00:34 Dec-25-2004
Hello, i am interested in attending a school to learn this particular trade.May i please have a list of schools in the area of Brownsville,Tx.Is there a 800 number where i can reach you because there are other topics i;m concerned about.Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window