where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Ultrasonic Transducers Calibaration Testing
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:20 Feb-29-2004

Oren Sheffy

Engineering
Personnal,
Israel,
Joined Feb 2004
Ultrasonic Transducers Calibaration Testing

Hi,
My name is Oren Sheffy.
I have developed a light weight, low cost, calibration apparatus for ultrasonic transducers. The probes that among else connect to your Sonic® 1000S . This apparatus connects to the Sonic® 1000S device and performs the tests on a regular PC.
I am looking for ways and ideas to develop and expand the capabilities of my tool. Among else i am also looking to see if there is any buisness oprotunity for the device.
Thanks in advance.
Oren Sheffy

04:10 Mar-12-2004
Joe Elemen
Re: Ultrasonic Transducers Calibaration Testing ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: My name is Oren Sheffy.
: I have developed a light weight, low cost, calibration apparatus for ultrasonic transducers. The probes that among else connect to your Sonic® 1000S . This apparatus connects to the Sonic® 1000S device and performs the tests on a regular PC.
: I am looking for ways and ideas to develop and expand the capabilities of my tool. Among else i am also looking to see if there is any buisness oprotunity for the device.
: Thanks in advance.
: Oren Sheffy
------------ End Original Message ------------

Hi Oren,

I am a student at SFSU conduting an experiment on the resonace frequency of steel and concrete beams and looking for a low cost method of doing so. Please let me know if you may have any ideas on how I may approach this.

Regards,
Joe Elemen

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|