where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Steve B.
Steve B.
03:02 Mar-09-2004
I have a question on NDT testing ?

I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
I will check back to see if anyone replied.
Thanks
Steve

Steven Johnson
Consultant
USA, Joined Mar 2004, 16

Steven Johnson

Consultant
USA,
Joined Mar 2004
00:25 Mar-13-2004
Re: I have a question on NDT testing ?
Yes NDT is Nondestructive Testing, also know as NDE or NDI. Good source of information also can be found at www.nde-ed.org

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
: I will check back to see if anyone replied.
: Thanks
: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------

ravi
ravi
05:23 Sep-08-2005
I need a question on NDT testing(MT,LPT,UST) ?

: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------
I AM STUDENT OF MThec
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NDT
I NEED THE FULL QUESTIONS ,COMVENTIONAL &OBJECTIVE
PLSE SEED THE SAME
THANK

Product Spotlight

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window