where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Steve B.
Steve B.
03:02 Mar-09-2004
I have a question on NDT testing ?

I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
I will check back to see if anyone replied.
Thanks
Steve

Steven Johnson
Consultant
USA, Joined Mar 2004, 16

Steven Johnson

Consultant
USA,
Joined Mar 2004
00:25 Mar-13-2004
Re: I have a question on NDT testing ?
Yes NDT is Nondestructive Testing, also know as NDE or NDI. Good source of information also can be found at www.nde-ed.org

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
: I will check back to see if anyone replied.
: Thanks
: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------

ravi
ravi
05:23 Sep-08-2005
I need a question on NDT testing(MT,LPT,UST) ?

: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------
I AM STUDENT OF MThec
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NDT
I NEED THE FULL QUESTIONS ,COMVENTIONAL &OBJECTIVE
PLSE SEED THE SAME
THANK

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s