where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
I have a question on NDT testing ?
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore
Visit us for 15th APCNDT 2017

03:02 Mar-09-2004
Steve B.
I have a question on NDT testing ?

I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
I will check back to see if anyone replied.
Thanks
Steve

00:25 Mar-13-2004

Steven Johnson

Consultant
USA,
Joined Mar 2004
Re: I have a question on NDT testing ? Yes NDT is Nondestructive Testing, also know as NDE or NDI. Good source of information also can be found at www.nde-ed.org

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I was talking to my friend about rope access technology and he was saying something about NDT testing and I did a search online to find out more about it and my question is "Is NDT testing non destructive testing". I amnot familiar with the technology of the rope access industry but I thought this may help me find out more about confined space training. I am considering getting into this type of work so I want to find out all about it.
: I will check back to see if anyone replied.
: Thanks
: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------

05:23 Sep-08-2005
ravi
I need a question on NDT testing(MT,LPT,UST) ?
: Steve
------------ End Original Message ------------
I AM STUDENT OF MThec
I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT THE NDT
I NEED THE FULL QUESTIONS ,COMVENTIONAL &OBJECTIVE
PLSE SEED THE SAME
THANK

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|