where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Rastislav Milan
NDT Inspector
U.S.Steel Kosice s.r.o, Slovak Republic, Joined Aug 2002, 4

Rastislav Milan

NDT Inspector
U.S.Steel Kosice s.r.o,
Slovak Republic,
Joined Aug 2002
01:02 Mar-20-2004
nickel hardness

Hello everybody.
Can somebody help me with my problem? I need know reletionship between nickel hardnesses and temperature(graph or table).Can you advise me some good idea orlink URL?
Thank you.
Rastislav Milan
my adress rmilan@usske.sk

Ed T.
Ed T.
02:02 Mar-20-2004
Re: nickel hardness
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello everybody.
: Can somebody help me with my problem? I need know reletionship between nickel hardnesses and temperature(graph or table).Can you advise me some good idea orlink URL?
: Thank you.
: Rastislav Milan
: my adress rmilan@usske.sk
------------ End Original Message ------------

Try this link: http://neon.mems.cmu.edu/rollett/27301/Hwk4.27Sep02.Strnth.ans.pdf

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window