where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
wayne
wayne
03:36 Apr-02-2004
Need UT gauge help

Could anyone recommend a small inexpensive, hand held UT gauge for a short term job...just the basics, nothing major. If you have a recommendation and source in USA, it would be appreciated. Do you happen to know of a source that might sell used or recondition models as I hate to pay big bucks for such a small job..many,many thanks

Steven Johnson
Consultant
USA, Joined Mar 2004, 16

Steven Johnson

Consultant
USA,
Joined Mar 2004
06:35 Apr-05-2004
Re: Need UT gauge help
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Could anyone recommend a small inexpensive, hand held UT gauge for a short term job...just the basics, nothing major. If you have a recommendation and source in USA, it would be appreciated. Do you happen to know of a source that might sell used or recondition models as I hate to pay big bucks for such a small job..many,many thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Hello,

Have you thought of renting the unit http://www.ashtead-technology.com , or check EBAY.
Had a buddy buy a USN-52 for 35 bucks.

Product Spotlight

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window