where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Gareth Mc Dowell
Gareth Mc Dowell
06:42 Feb-25-1999
High Temperature Transducer??

I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
I need the COMPLETE transducer to operate at
an elevated temperature of 350 C(660F).

Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

Thanks

Wies³aw Bicz
Wies³aw Bicz
07:02 Feb-25-1999
Re: High Temperature Transducer??
: I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
: I need the COMPLETE transducer to operate at
: an elevated temperature of 350 C(660F).

: Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

: Thanks

We can make such transducer, with very short pulse. Please see the information on our page.

Bicz W.

Jorge M
Jorge M
09:42 Oct-06-2000
Temperature and Pressure Transducer??

: : I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
: : I need the COMPLETE transducer

: : Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

: : Thanks

Jorge Montes A.
Jorge Montes A.
09:42 Oct-06-2000

: : I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
: : I need the COMPLETE transducer

: : Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

Jorge Montes A.
Jorge Montes A.
09:45 Oct-06-2000

: : I'm searching a pressure and temperture Transducer for a thermoelectric generation center.

: : I need the COMPLETE information

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window