where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
X-ray and CT based NDT systems for a wide range of industrial applications.

Technical Discussions
Gareth Mc Dowell
Gareth Mc Dowell
06:44 Feb-25-1999
High Temperature Transducer??

I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
I need the COMPLETE transducer to operate at
an elevated temperature of 350 C(660F).

Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

Thanks

Greg Judy
Greg Judy
06:48 Mar-10-1999
Re: High Temperature Transducer??
: I'm looking for a HT Ultrasonic Transducer.
: I need the COMPLETE transducer to operate at
: an elevated temperature of 350 C(660F).

: Can anybody direct me to someone who could make them?

: Thanks

Staveley Sensors, 860-291-2530 (Chris Vargo) has a complete line of Ultrasonic Transducers including high temperature.

liyou work
liyou work
01:29 Dec-16-2006
Re: High Temperature Transducer??
: i am looking for temperature transducer.

:i need a complete transducer and how it operates.

: Thanks

Product Spotlight

Digital Radiography for Concrete Inspection

In the construction industry (buildings, bridges) there is a need for fast non- destructive means,
most commonly to locate targets (Pipes, Re-bars, Conduit, Fittings etc.) within concrete structures prior to drilling, cutting or coring. Measuring reinforcements is also performed for static calculations and to detect corrosion problems and damages. Cracks and voids can also be visualized. The examinations are not only restricted to concrete constructions; they can also be applied to reinforced masonry made of natural stones or bricks.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window