where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Mahmoud Mhamed
Mahmoud Mhamed
07:32 May-10-2004
Measure Tensil test by NDT

I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of steel pipes by NDT I need a method to determine the tensile stress of in service steel pipes by NDT – I know that the hardness test can be use as indication but Are their any method more accurate

elgazery
Consultant
National Institute for Standards, Egypt, Joined May 2003, 10

elgazery

Consultant
National Institute for Standards,
Egypt,
Joined May 2003
00:13 May-18-2004
Re: Measure Tensil test by NDT
Dear mahmoud
are you mean tensile stress or tensile strength?
in the two cases the ultrasonic velocity measyrement is fast efficient NDT tool to do that.
best regards
Dr elgazery
For more details you can contact me
0105786015 (egypt) or elgazery_nis@hotmail.com

Joaquin Toba
Joaquin Toba
08:30 Aug-27-2004
Measure Tensil test for clips
I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps.

alshaiye
alshaiye
06:30 Apr-20-2006
Re: Measure Tensil test for clips
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps...
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s