where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Mahmoud Mhamed
Mahmoud Mhamed
07:32 May-10-2004
Measure Tensil test by NDT

I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of steel pipes by NDT I need a method to determine the tensile stress of in service steel pipes by NDT – I know that the hardness test can be use as indication but Are their any method more accurate

elgazery
Consultant
National Institute for Standards, Egypt, Joined May 2003, 10

elgazery

Consultant
National Institute for Standards,
Egypt,
Joined May 2003
00:13 May-18-2004
Re: Measure Tensil test by NDT
Dear mahmoud
are you mean tensile stress or tensile strength?
in the two cases the ultrasonic velocity measyrement is fast efficient NDT tool to do that.
best regards
Dr elgazery
For more details you can contact me
0105786015 (egypt) or elgazery_nis@hotmail.com

Joaquin Toba
Joaquin Toba
08:30 Aug-27-2004
Measure Tensil test for clips
I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps.

alshaiye
alshaiye
06:30 Apr-20-2006
Re: Measure Tensil test for clips
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps...
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window