where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs

Technical Discussions
Mahmoud Mhamed
Mahmoud Mhamed
07:32 May-10-2004
Measure Tensil test by NDT

I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of steel pipes by NDT I need a method to determine the tensile stress of in service steel pipes by NDT – I know that the hardness test can be use as indication but Are their any method more accurate

elgazery
Consultant
National Institute for Standards, Egypt, Joined May 2003, 10

elgazery

Consultant
National Institute for Standards,
Egypt,
Joined May 2003
00:13 May-18-2004
Re: Measure Tensil test by NDT
Dear mahmoud
are you mean tensile stress or tensile strength?
in the two cases the ultrasonic velocity measyrement is fast efficient NDT tool to do that.
best regards
Dr elgazery
For more details you can contact me
0105786015 (egypt) or elgazery_nis@hotmail.com

Joaquin Toba
Joaquin Toba
08:30 Aug-27-2004
Measure Tensil test for clips
I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps.

alshaiye
alshaiye
06:30 Apr-20-2006
Re: Measure Tensil test for clips
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a methode to determine the tensile stress of cilps...
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window