where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Chris Chilton
Chris Chilton
02:38 May-14-2004
Cast Steel

I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.

Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?

emily woo
emily woo
02:28 May-26-2004
Re: Cast Steel
i would like to know the advantages of CAST STEEL AS 2074 Grade C5.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.
: Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?
------------ End Original Message ------------

James Dolfi
Director
ford, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 8

James Dolfi

Director
ford,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
00:36 May-27-2004
: i would like to know the advantages of CAST STEEL AS 2074 Grade C5.
: : I am trying to find an equivalent ISO and/or ASTM designations for BS 3100 Carbon & Manganese Casting Steels Grades AL1, AL2, AL3 & BL2.
: : Does anyone have any information on this or sources I can consult?

You may be able to get all the info you want at
http://www.key-to-steel.com/

They cross reference all steels and standards.

ian
ian
04:16 Jul-21-2004
thank you so much for this opportunity. i want to know about the chemical compositions of material called GS-60.3 . Thank you

Ed T.
Ed T.
05:28 Jul-22-2004
: thank you so much for this opportunity. i want to know about the chemical compositions of material called GS-60.3 . Thank you
Try these links:

http://www.rz.fh-ulm.de/labore/wplabor/Englisch/FurtherInfo/Tests/Test11/metallographic%20determination%20v11.htm
http://www.felis.hr/en/cast-general.html
http://www.proximedia.com/local/jkservice/produkt1ban.htm

Product Spotlight

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window