where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Technical Discussions
Malcolm Maclean
Malcolm Maclean
03:07 Mar-14-1999
Probe identification required

Can anyone give me information on who the manufacturer is of the following probe. CD5 HT (5MHz 20mm dia. twin crystal hot-shoe compression probe)

Regards

Mal

Norm Woodward
Norm Woodward
04:47 Mar-16-1999
Re: Probe identification required
: Can anyone give me information on who the manufacturer is of the following probe. CD5 HT (5MHz 20mm dia. twin crystal hot-shoe compression probe)

: Regards

: Mal

I believe that Sonatest/Balteau may have made that transducer, although it does not seem to be in their current catalog. You may be able to find out if still available by contacting thru their website below.

Good Hunting,

Norm

NDT Master Lecturer
In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees
NDT Master
Product Video

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
AT-Automation Technology GmbH
2 Videos

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO
NOVO DR
2 Showcases 2 Videos

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!
This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our
VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
3 Showcases Product Video

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window