where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

Technical Discussions
SANDEEP A PAWAR
SANDEEP A PAWAR
03:01 Aug-03-2004
regarding the tofd method!!!!!!!!!!!111

hello friends,
first of all i must thank all the people who have been contributing to the discussion on TOFD technique.I am a mechanical engineering student from India.As per the curriculum ,I am required to give a seminar on any topic of interest...and I have selected TOFD techinque as my seminar topic.Just by going through all the discussions people have had over a period of time , I have gathered a lot of information and not only that it has further increased my interest in this field................
Plz if you have any information which you think might help me ...do send it to me..............

i am interested to know which of the companies in India at present use TOFD method for testing???

thanx.
sandeep a pawar
modern college of engineering , pune,
india

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s