where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
regarding the tofd method!!!!!!!!!!!111
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

NOVO DR
develops and manufactures cutting edge Portable Digital Radiography X-ray Inspection Systems.

03:01 Aug-03-2004
SANDEEP A PAWAR
regarding the tofd method!!!!!!!!!!!111

hello friends,
first of all i must thank all the people who have been contributing to the discussion on TOFD technique.I am a mechanical engineering student from India.As per the curriculum ,I am required to give a seminar on any topic of interest...and I have selected TOFD techinque as my seminar topic.Just by going through all the discussions people have had over a period of time , I have gathered a lot of information and not only that it has further increased my interest in this field................
Plz if you have any information which you think might help me ...do send it to me..............

i am interested to know which of the companies in India at present use TOFD method for testing???

thanx.
sandeep a pawar
modern college of engineering , pune,
india

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|