where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
José Fabiao
José Fabiao
09:32 Mar-25-1999
Liquid penetrant test

WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?

serbülent semih
serbülent semih
02:58 Mar-26-2001
Re: Liquid penetrant test
: WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?
edxrýcdýrcd

David Smart
Sales, Manufacturer of Smartcheck NDT consumables
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Jan 2001, 6

David Smart

Sales, Manufacturer of Smartcheck NDT consumables
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2001
01:30 Mar-27-2001
Re: Liquid penetrant test
: : WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?
: edxrýcdýrcd

We manufacture locally in Australia the Ardrox range of penetrants and would suggest that respirators appropriate for organic vapours should be suitable eg 3M's OV. If product is sprayed OV P1 is preferred. The user should be aware that the life of the filter is affected by vapour concentration. We would suggest confirmation of the limitations of the respirators usable life with its manufacturer.

If the products are to be used in confined spaces, with high vapour concentration for a long period of time, then we would suggest using supplied air respirators.
Regards
David Smart

Product Spotlight

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s