where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology

Technical Discussions
José Fabiao
José Fabiao
09:32 Mar-25-1999
Liquid penetrant test

WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?

serbülent semih
serbülent semih
02:58 Mar-26-2001
Re: Liquid penetrant test
: WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?
edxrýcdýrcd

David Smart
Sales,
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Jan 2001, 6

David Smart

Sales,
SmartChem Industries Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2001
01:30 Mar-27-2001
Re: Liquid penetrant test
: : WHAT TYPE OF FILTER SHOULD I USE IN MY MASK WHEN PERFORMING LP IN A CONFINED SPACE LIKE A TANK?
: edxrýcdýrcd

We manufacture locally in Australia the Ardrox range of penetrants and would suggest that respirators appropriate for organic vapours should be suitable eg 3M's OV. If product is sprayed OV P1 is preferred. The user should be aware that the life of the filter is affected by vapour concentration. We would suggest confirmation of the limitations of the respirators usable life with its manufacturer.

If the products are to be used in confined spaces, with high vapour concentration for a long period of time, then we would suggest using supplied air respirators.
Regards
David Smart

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window