where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Panos
Director,
Australia, Joined Aug 2004, 2

Panos

Director,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2004
06:05 Aug-29-2004
CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT

I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?

Doug Breeze
Doug Breeze
03:23 Aug-31-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
Centest equipment was manufactured and distributed by Dinsley Deviced Limited. It has now been supersed by their newer range of ferrous tube testing equipment. Contact Dr Charles Owston, Dinsley Devices Limited, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1833 637971
Email dinsearch@hotmail.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Marcel Vanderslik
Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services, Australia, Joined Nov 2000, 1

Marcel Vanderslik

Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services,
Australia,
Joined Nov 2000
01:57 Sep-01-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------
Charles,

CENTEST is an electromagnetic based tube inspection system manufactured by Dinsley Devices of the UK.

AMEC Technical Services has 2 systems operating in the Asia Pacific region.

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window