where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.
Technical Discussions
Panos
Director,
Australia, Joined Aug 2004, 2

Panos

Director,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2004
06:05 Aug-29-2004
CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT

I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?

Doug Breeze
Doug Breeze
03:23 Aug-31-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
Centest equipment was manufactured and distributed by Dinsley Deviced Limited. It has now been supersed by their newer range of ferrous tube testing equipment. Contact Dr Charles Owston, Dinsley Devices Limited, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1833 637971
Email dinsearch@hotmail.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Marcel Vanderslik
Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services, Australia, Joined Nov 2000, 1

Marcel Vanderslik

Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services,
Australia,
Joined Nov 2000
01:57 Sep-01-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------
Charles,

CENTEST is an electromagnetic based tube inspection system manufactured by Dinsley Devices of the UK.

AMEC Technical Services has 2 systems operating in the Asia Pacific region.

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window