where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Panos
Director,
Australia, Joined Aug 2004, 2

Panos

Director,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2004
06:05 Aug-29-2004
CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT

I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?

Doug Breeze
Doug Breeze
03:23 Aug-31-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
Centest equipment was manufactured and distributed by Dinsley Deviced Limited. It has now been supersed by their newer range of ferrous tube testing equipment. Contact Dr Charles Owston, Dinsley Devices Limited, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1833 637971
Email dinsearch@hotmail.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Marcel Vanderslik
Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services, Australia, Joined Nov 2000, 1

Marcel Vanderslik

Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services,
Australia,
Joined Nov 2000
01:57 Sep-01-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------
Charles,

CENTEST is an electromagnetic based tube inspection system manufactured by Dinsley Devices of the UK.

AMEC Technical Services has 2 systems operating in the Asia Pacific region.

Product Spotlight

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window