where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EXTENDE
EXTENDE, optimize your NDT inspections projects thanks to simulation.

Technical Discussions
Panos
Director,
Australia, Joined Aug 2004, 2

Panos

Director,
Australia,
Joined Aug 2004
06:05 Aug-29-2004
CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT

I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?

Doug Breeze
Doug Breeze
03:23 Aug-31-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
Centest equipment was manufactured and distributed by Dinsley Deviced Limited. It has now been supersed by their newer range of ferrous tube testing equipment. Contact Dr Charles Owston, Dinsley Devices Limited, UK.
Phone: +44 (0)1833 637971
Email dinsearch@hotmail.com

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Marcel Vanderslik
Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services, Australia, Joined Nov 2000, 1

Marcel Vanderslik

Engineering
AMEC Oil & Gas - Technical Services,
Australia,
Joined Nov 2000
01:57 Sep-01-2004
Re: CENTEST TUBE TEST EQUIPMENT
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for information about the Centest tube testing equipment. Does anuone know who manufactures it, info about it, what it does and how I can find out more?
------------ End Original Message ------------
Charles,

CENTEST is an electromagnetic based tube inspection system manufactured by Dinsley Devices of the UK.

AMEC Technical Services has 2 systems operating in the Asia Pacific region.

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s