where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads >
looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48
About NDT.net
Articles & News

PBP Optel sp. z o.o.
We are searching new ways - in ultrasonic techniques - in creation of new products

08:10 Sep-03-2004
PTH
looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48

Hi all,

I am looking for manual USL-48, please help me
or some one help me set up DAC on Krautkramer USL48

thanks

08:32 Sep-03-2004
Sri
Re: looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48 I have been thorugh the same roads on different machines. Easiest way is to call some dealer of the concerned product/manufacturer and ask for help. Usually they retain manuals in one form or other for machines of all ages.

Good Luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi all,
: I am looking for manual USL-48, please help me
: or some one help me set up DAC on Krautkramer USL48
: thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

00:06 Sep-04-2004
PTH
How to set up metric unit on DM2 Hi all,

I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2

thanks so much

01:35 Sep-05-2004

David LAVASTRE

Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE,
France,
Joined Nov 2003
Re: How to set up metric unit on DM2 Hi,
You can try to ask for informations or operating manual to GE Inspection Technologies, i think they can help you.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: thanks so much

05:53 Sep-06-2004
Fred Raco, Jr.
Re: How to set up metric unit on DM2 ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: You can try to ask for informations or operating manual to GE Inspection Technologies, i think they can help you.
: : Hi all,
: : I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: : thanks so much
Go to www.geinspectiontechnologies.com and look there. You will find the operating manual.

Regards,

Fred Raco

04:02 Feb-11-2005
Laurie
Re: looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48 I have a manual for the USL series and a service manual if you haven't got one yet.

00:25 Jul-30-2005
rajshekar
Re: looking for Service Manual of krautkramer USL-48 Hi!

I have seen your e-mail and glad to know that you have the Service Manual. Kindly let me know if a copy of the same can be sent to me.

Looking forward for your reply and further discussions.

with best regards
Raj

05:43 Apr-17-2007
Paul , E-mail:
Krautkramer DM2 If you still want it I have a manual for the DM2 and could scan/email it to you

---
-------- Start Original Message -----------
: I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: thanks so much

16:32 Jan-29-2015
miguel
Re: Krautkramer DM2 In Reply to Paul , E-mail: at 05:43 Apr-17-2007 .

hello paul, i´ve got the usl 32 and now is not working properly, can you send me the service manual ? i really would appreciate it very much. thank you

05:06 Jan-19-2016
sawar
Re: looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48 In Reply to Laurie at 04:02 Feb-11-2005 .

i need service manual of USL-48
thanks.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|