where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Classified Ads
PTH
PTH
08:10 Sep-03-2004
looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48

Hi all,

I am looking for manual USL-48, please help me
or some one help me set up DAC on Krautkramer USL48

thanks

Sri
Sri
08:32 Sep-03-2004
Re: looking for Manual of krautkramer USL-48
I have been thorugh the same roads on different machines. Easiest way is to call some dealer of the concerned product/manufacturer and ask for help. Usually they retain manuals in one form or other for machines of all ages.

Good Luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi all,
: I am looking for manual USL-48, please help me
: or some one help me set up DAC on Krautkramer USL48
: thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

PTH
PTH
00:06 Sep-04-2004
How to set up metric unit on DM2
Hi all,

I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2

thanks so much

David LAVASTRE
Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE, France, Joined Nov 2003, 11

David LAVASTRE

Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE,
France,
Joined Nov 2003
01:35 Sep-05-2004
Re: How to set up metric unit on DM2
Hi,
You can try to ask for informations or operating manual to GE Inspection Technologies, i think they can help you.

: I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: thanks so much

Fred Raco, Jr.
Fred Raco, Jr.
05:53 Sep-06-2004
Re: How to set up metric unit on DM2
: Hi,
: You can try to ask for informations or operating manual to GE Inspection Technologies, i think they can help you.
: : Hi all,
: : I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: : thanks so much
Go to www.geinspectiontechnologies.com and look there. You will find the operating manual.

Regards,

Fred Raco

Laurie
Laurie
04:02 Feb-11-2005
I have a manual for the USL series and a service manual if you haven't got one yet.

rajshekar
rajshekar
00:25 Jul-30-2005
Re: looking for Service Manual of krautkramer USL-48
Hi!

I have seen your e-mail and glad to know that you have the Service Manual. Kindly let me know if a copy of the same can be sent to me.

Looking forward for your reply and further discussions.

with best regards
Raj

Paul , E-mail:
Paul , E-mail:
05:43 Apr-17-2007
Krautkramer DM2
If you still want it I have a manual for the DM2 and could scan/email it to you

---
-------- Start Original Message -----------
: I bought ultrasonic thickness Krautkramer DM2 on EBAY. But without the manual operation guidebook.In my country we used unit in the metric. Can you help me how to set the metric unit on DM2
: thanks so much

miguel
miguel
16:32 Jan-29-2015
Re: Krautkramer DM2
In Reply to Paul , E-mail: at 05:43 Apr-17-2007 .

hello paul, i´ve got the usl 32 and now is not working properly, can you send me the service manual ? i really would appreciate it very much. thank you

sawar
sawar
05:06 Jan-19-2016
In Reply to Laurie at 04:02 Feb-11-2005 .

i need service manual of USL-48
thanks.

Product Spotlight

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window