where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
P-scan details
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

09:22 Sep-24-2004

S.R.G.PRABHU

NDT Inspector, AUT AUDITOR/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS SENIOR WELDING INS
India,
Joined Sep 2004
P-scan details

I request someone who has extensive experience in P-scan of welds and corrosion mapping in maintanence inspections to advise me with the details and any study materials to learn more about this subject.
Thank you

03:21 Sep-27-2004

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: P-scan details Do you really mean P-Scan or are you using this term to cover the more generic Automated UT Examination Of Welds & Components?

If you really mean P-Scan then go to FORCE Institute the manufacturer of P-Scan.

If you are talking in more generic terms simply search NDT Net for computerised UT Inspections there are dozens of good articles.

02:09 Sep-28-2004

Doug Breeze

Director, Consultant; R&D
Inspection Software Limited,
United Kingdom,
Joined May 2000
Re: P-scan details FORCE Technology have extensive experience using P-scan for corrosion mapping and weld inspection onshore offshore, in the power, nuclear, petrochemical and engineering sectors worlwide. They've also recently set records for the deepest subsea corrosion mapping using ROV deployed P-scan systems. Send email to me including mail address. I'll send recent P-scan Newsletters and contact details at FORCE Technology.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I request someone who has extensive experience in P-scan of welds and corrosion mapping in maintanence inspections to advise me with the details and any study materials to learn more about this subject.
: Thank you
------------ End Original Message ------------

08:47 Sep-28-2004

S.R.G.PRABHU

NDT Inspector, AUT AUDITOR/ASNT LEVEL III/AWS SENIOR WELDING INS
India,
Joined Sep 2004
Re: P-scan details
Dear Doug,
Thank you for your response to my request in NDT .net. Actually one of my prospective employers enquired me whethre I have Pscan experience. It could be for corrosion mapping as well as Weld inspection. I have attached my CV for your reference, please take a few minutes to have a look at it.
I have worked with RTD-NETHERLAND'S ROTOSCAN-AUT of pipeline girth welds.But at present I would like to know whatever material you can supply me to get an idea about different types of Pscans.
By the way, I am an ASNT LEVEL 3 in RT and UT.
Regards
Prabhu

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: FORCE Technology have extensive experience using P-scan for corrosion mapping and weld inspection onshore offshore, in the power, nuclear, petrochemical and engineering sectors worlwide. They've also recently set records for the deepest subsea corrosion mapping using ROV deployed P-scan systems. Send email to me including mail address. I'll send recent P-scan Newsletters and contact details at FORCE Technology.
: : I request someone who has extensive experience in P-scan of welds and corrosion mapping in maintanence inspections to advise me with the details and any study materials to learn more about this subject.
: : Thank you
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|