where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Ivo Savenije
Ivo Savenije
08:46 Apr-15-1999
RT imaging software

We have a Philips MG102L real-time RT system with image intensifier.(aprox. 8 year old) and looking for some updating nof the equipment.

We can give me information (adresses, names etc.) about companies suplying (low price) image handling software for our real time system.

Hajo Schulenburg
Hajo Schulenburg
01:48 Jun-30-2002
Re: RT imaging software
: We have a Philips MG102L real-time RT system with image intensifier.(aprox. 8 year old) and looking for some updating nof the equipment.

: We can give me information (adresses, names etc.) about companies suplying (low price) image handling software for our real time system.

I´m a member of the PantakSeifert Company,
we have developed an Imageprocessingsoftware called
VISTAPLUS III.
Pleas contact me.

Greetings
Hajo Schulenburg

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window