where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

AT-Automation Technology GmbH
AT -Automation Technology is a systems house for industrial image processing. AT offers thermographic ndt systems as well as high-speed 3D sensors.

Technical Discussions
madiha
scientist
malaysian institute for nuclear technology researc, Malaysia, Joined Apr 2003, 2

madiha

scientist
malaysian institute for nuclear technology researc,
Malaysia,
Joined Apr 2003
00:40 Oct-05-2004
1.6 IEC 336 (x-ray machine)

Hi...

Can anyone explain to me what it means by 'focal spot size 1.6 IEC 336'. I found this statement in x-ray machine manual.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Madiha.

Jim
Jim
04:48 Oct-11-2004
Re: 1.6 IEC 336 (x-ray machine)
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi...
: Can anyone explain to me what it means by 'focal spot size 1.6 IEC 336'. I found this statement in x-ray machine manual.
: Thank you for your help.
: Regards,
: Madiha.
------------ End Original Message ------------
Focal spot size:
The dimension across the focal spot of an X-ray tube, measured parallel to the plane of the film or the fluorescent screen.

Focalspot:
The X-ray emitting area on the anode of the X-ray tube, as seen from the measuring device.

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window