where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Zawada NDT
Suppliers of instruments to test steel wire ropes in-situ, using magnetic, non-destructive method.

Technical Discussions
S.G.
Consultant
Enrico Enterprises, India, Joined Jul 2004, 20

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
06:22 Oct-11-2004
DGS scale

Hi, friendes

I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.

Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.

Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?

Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.

S.G.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 151

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:37 Oct-18-2004
Re: DGS scale
----------- Start Original Message -----------
Hello,
The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.

Regards

Neil Burleigh

: Hi, friendes
: I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

S.G.
Consultant
Enrico Enterprises, India, Joined Jul 2004, 20

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
05:11 Oct-18-2004
Re: DGS scale
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh
: : Hi, friendes
: : I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: : Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: : Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: : Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: : S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear sir,

Thankes for the reply.

I will enquir the things and will get my job done.

Warm regardes.

S.G.

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

With a 64-channel parallel architecture, GEKKO is a flaw detector offering at the same time conven
tional UT, standard PAUT, TOFD and real-time Total Focusing Method (TFM). GEKKO improves the detection, with better defects characterization and sizing as well as for misoriented defects. Some procedures require standard UT, others TOFD or PA. GEKKO includes all these techniques to offer a versatile and field-ready equipment. - 64:64 parallel channels - + 4 additional TOFD - Conventional UT channels - International code compliance: ASME, AWS, API, ASTM, ISO-EN Watch the video: https://youtu.be/kuEY_RwWS3Q
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s