where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
S.G.
Consultant
Enrico Enterprises, India, Joined Jul 2004, 20

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
06:22 Oct-11-2004
DGS scale

Hi, friendes

I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.

Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.

Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?

Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.

S.G.

Neil Burleigh
Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd, Australia, Joined Dec 2002, 159

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
01:37 Oct-18-2004
Re: DGS scale
----------- Start Original Message -----------
Hello,
The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.

Regards

Neil Burleigh

: Hi, friendes
: I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

S.G.
Consultant
Enrico Enterprises, India, Joined Jul 2004, 20

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
05:11 Oct-18-2004
Re: DGS scale
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh
: : Hi, friendes
: : I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: : Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: : Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: : Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: : S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear sir,

Thankes for the reply.

I will enquir the things and will get my job done.

Warm regardes.

S.G.

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window