where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
DGS scale
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

FI Test- und Messtechnik GmbH

06:22 Oct-11-2004

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
DGS scale

Hi, friendes

I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.

Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.

Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?

Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.

S.G.

01:37 Oct-18-2004

Neil Burleigh

Sales
Krautkramer Australia Pty Ltd,
Australia,
Joined Dec 2002
Re: DGS scale ----------- Start Original Message -----------
Hello,
The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.

Regards

Neil Burleigh

: Hi, friendes
: I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

05:11 Oct-18-2004

S.G.

Consultant
Enrico Enterprises,
India,
Joined Jul 2004
Re: DGS scale ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello,
: The Krautkramer set of DGS scales MBN 14 covers the range and the probe types you require. These DGS scales are suitable for use on the USK and USL series analog flaw detectors.
: Regards
: Neil Burleigh
: : Hi, friendes
: : I want to test the forge componant by DGS scale method. and want to calibrate the equipment on 2mm FBH.
: : Dimentions of job is about 150 to 175 mm dia. I want DGE scale of 100 mm and 200 mm range. But i got information from manufacturer, that they can not make 200 mm scale. I am using 2 MHz normal probe of 10 mm dia.
: : Is true we can not make the 200 mm range DGS scale? If yes what is the resion?
: : Want imidiate answer please help me to sort out the matter.
: : S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear sir,

Thankes for the reply.

I will enquir the things and will get my job done.

Warm regardes.

S.G.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|