where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Technical Discussions
young jung
young jung
08:54 Apr-19-1999
Which "ASTM code" for Concrete Ultrasonic testing?

I am a graduate student.
I am studying for Ultrasonic testing on reinforced concrete.

Please tell me which ASTM code i need to refer to get general testing information?
(P-wave speed, S-wave speed, Dynamic young's modulus, ect)

Your kind attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.

young

kiriti Suvedi
kiriti Suvedi
05:46 Oct-01-2000
Which code no.will tell me about storage of specimen concrete cylinders?
: I am working with a general construction company. I need the ASTM code no. for sampling and storing concrete specimen cylinders.

: The temperature of first 16 hours after moulding the specimen cylinders may highly affect the strength of the concrete.
Please suggest me the ASTM standarded procedure for the same.
Kiriti

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s