where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
young jung
young jung
08:54 Apr-19-1999
Which "ASTM code" for Concrete Ultrasonic testing?

I am a graduate student.
I am studying for Ultrasonic testing on reinforced concrete.

Please tell me which ASTM code i need to refer to get general testing information?
(P-wave speed, S-wave speed, Dynamic young's modulus, ect)

Your kind attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.

young

kiriti Suvedi
kiriti Suvedi
05:46 Oct-01-2000
Which code no.will tell me about storage of specimen concrete cylinders?
: I am working with a general construction company. I need the ASTM code no. for sampling and storing concrete specimen cylinders.

: The temperature of first 16 hours after moulding the specimen cylinders may highly affect the strength of the concrete.
Please suggest me the ASTM standarded procedure for the same.
Kiriti

Product Spotlight

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window