where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

02:00 Nov-18-2004

David LAVASTRE

Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE,
France,
Joined Nov 2003
Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe

Hi everybody,
My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).

Can you help me ?

David
NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
Gennevilliers plant - France

01:27 Nov-19-2004
Franco Baratta
Re: Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi everybody,
: My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: Can you help me ?
: David
: NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: Gennevilliers plant - France
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Mr.Lavastre,

Bytest is a service NDT agency sited in Via Pisa 12- 10088 Volpiano (TO) - Italy.

We are already involved in UT of steel forgings for aeronautic sector, in compliance with SAE AMS STD 2154, and could be in the position of satisfy your request. Please transmit your testing and qualification procedures to allow us checking our position against your requirements.

Best Regards

Franco Baratta
Technical Director
UT Lev.3 EN 473

02:54 Nov-22-2004

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe Dear David,
NDT Consultants Ltd. in Coventry, United Kingdom are able to help you with this testing application.

We have a large immersion ultrasonic tank.
We have ultrasonic capability from 1MHz up to 80 MHz
We are an accredited training establishment for Aerospace applications, and our level 3's and Level 2's are certified to NAS 410 and EN 4179.

Can you please contact me directly and we can discuss how we can be of service to SNECMA in this application (and possibly others also)

With my best Regards

Godfrey Hands
Phone +44 2476 511 151

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).

04:28 Nov-24-2004
Shashikant Gawand.
Re: Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe ----------- Start Original Message -----------

Dear Sir

Enrico Enterprises is India based company can provide "One stop NDT at one roof"

We have involved to many Immerssion type project.

Please forward us the basic inspection procedure and your requirment. We will provide the Right Inspection service in very much Cost effective.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you and warm regardes.

Shashikant Gawand
Tech. Division
Mobile:- 09821764682

06:12 Dec-12-2004
Michel Macé

Hi
We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval

And we are close to you...
2 plants :
78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
26 Bourg de Péage France tel 33475707373

07:29 Dec-14-2004

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
: : Hi everybody,
: : My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: : The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: : Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: : The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: : Can you help me ?
: : David
: : NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: : Gennevilliers plant - France
: Hi
: We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
: We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval
: And we are close to you...
: 2 plants :
: 78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
: 26 Bourg de P�age France tel 33475707373
Dear Michel,

ET by immersion? I feel there isa mistake (in what you wrote or even more probable in my understanding).

Swamy

01:36 Dec-14-2004
MACE Michel
: : : Hi everybody,
: : : My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: : : The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: : : Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: : : The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: : : Can you help me ?
: : : David
: : : NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: : : Gennevilliers plant - France
: : Hi
: : We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
: : We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval
: : And we are close to you...
: : 2 plants :
: : 78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
: : 26 Bourg de P�age France tel 33475707373
: Dear Michel,
: ET by immersion? I feel there is a mistake (in what you wrote or even more probable in my understanding).
: Swamy

Hi Swamy

We can do ET inspection in the water, without difficulties, we do not to drain the tank...

Aslo we can inspect some parts in same time with UT and ET

Michel

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|