where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
David LAVASTRE
Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE, France, Joined Nov 2003, 11

David LAVASTRE

Engineering,
EDF CEIDRE,
France,
Joined Nov 2003
02:00 Nov-18-2004
Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe

Hi everybody,
My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).

Can you help me ?

David
NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
Gennevilliers plant - France

Franco Baratta
Franco Baratta
01:27 Nov-19-2004
Re: Ultrasonic testing supplier in Europe
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi everybody,
: My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: Can you help me ?
: David
: NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: Gennevilliers plant - France
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Mr.Lavastre,

Bytest is a service NDT agency sited in Via Pisa 12- 10088 Volpiano (TO) - Italy.

We are already involved in UT of steel forgings for aeronautic sector, in compliance with SAE AMS STD 2154, and could be in the position of satisfy your request. Please transmit your testing and qualification procedures to allow us checking our position against your requirements.

Best Regards

Franco Baratta
Technical Director
UT Lev.3 EN 473

Godfrey Hands
Engineering,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 289

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
02:54 Nov-22-2004
Dear David,
NDT Consultants Ltd. in Coventry, United Kingdom are able to help you with this testing application.

We have a large immersion ultrasonic tank.
We have ultrasonic capability from 1MHz up to 80 MHz
We are an accredited training establishment for Aerospace applications, and our level 3's and Level 2's are certified to NAS 410 and EN 4179.

Can you please contact me directly and we can discuss how we can be of service to SNECMA in this application (and possibly others also)

With my best Regards

Godfrey Hands
Phone +44 2476 511 151

: The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).

Shashikant Gawand.
Shashikant Gawand.
04:28 Nov-24-2004

Dear Sir

Enrico Enterprises is India based company can provide "One stop NDT at one roof"

We have involved to many Immerssion type project.

Please forward us the basic inspection procedure and your requirment. We will provide the Right Inspection service in very much Cost effective.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you and warm regardes.

Shashikant Gawand
Tech. Division
Mobile:- 09821764682

Michel Macé
Michel Macé
06:12 Dec-12-2004

Hi
We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval

And we are close to you...
2 plants :
78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
26 Bourg de Péage France tel 33475707373

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
07:29 Dec-14-2004
: : Hi everybody,
: : My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: : The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: : Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: : The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: : Can you help me ?
: : David
: : NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: : Gennevilliers plant - France
: Hi
: We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
: We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval
: And we are close to you...
: 2 plants :
: 78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
: 26 Bourg de P�age France tel 33475707373
Dear Michel,

ET by immersion? I feel there isa mistake (in what you wrote or even more probable in my understanding).

Swamy

MACE Michel
MACE Michel
01:36 Dec-14-2004
: : : Hi everybody,
: : : My company is looking for UT NDT supplier in europe.
: : : The part to be inspected are aircraft engine forged parts in Titanium or Nickel base alloys.
: : : Just for information the maximum diameter is almost 400mm and maximum height is almost 800mm.
: : : The ultrasonic testing must be made in total immersion technique and must be approved by our quality organisation before production (Qualification following our procedure).
: : : Can you help me ?
: : : David
: : : NDT UT Level 3 / SNECMA Moteurs
: : : Gennevilliers plant - France
: : Hi
: : We have 6 tanks for this application (UT and or ET immersion)and are qualified by Snecma and GE
: : We have also ASEA part 145 and FAR 145 approval
: : And we are close to you...
: : 2 plants :
: : 78 Montesson France tel 33139527000
: : 26 Bourg de P�age France tel 33475707373
: Dear Michel,
: ET by immersion? I feel there is a mistake (in what you wrote or even more probable in my understanding).
: Swamy

Hi Swamy

We can do ET inspection in the water, without difficulties, we do not to drain the tank...

Aslo we can inspect some parts in same time with UT and ET

Michel

Product Spotlight

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window