where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
Shaoliang Wang
Shaoliang Wang
04:29 Nov-24-2004
looking for a Logarithmic Amplifier with 100dB and 10MHz-BW

Dear friends:
In my project I need to use a Logarithmic Amplifier,I have read the information about some products (AD640,AD8310,LOG114)
But I do not know which one is besser for my application,
I hope that friends could give me some advice and information.

Some details about my application are as follows.
1) What I am currently working on is: particle counters.
2) The signal form (waveform) : pulse ;
The time of the pulse: round 10us.
So the response time of the amplifier should be less than 1us,
and the bandwidth above some MHz.
3) the dynamic range of the output signals of the photodiode:
1nA(1*E-9A) - 0.1mA (1.0*E-5A).
the needed conversion range for my application: >= 100dB.

I am looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!

Product Spotlight

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s