where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology
Technical Discussions
Ivan inin
Engineering
Private company, Russia, Joined Dec 2004, 2

Ivan inin

Engineering
Private company,
Russia,
Joined Dec 2004
02:00 Dec-26-2004
Ultrasonic Immersion Sensors

Hi, everybody

We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
We have the following requirements:

Pressure - not more than 5 bar
frequency - 5,5 MHz
V= 300V
Operating stand-off - 90 mm
Operating environment - oil, petroleum products

IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.

Thank you

Ivan Inin

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 280

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:51 Dec-29-2004
Re: Ultrasonic Immersion Sensors
Talk to Physical Acoustics UK also maybe RTD Netherlands

Chen Wenbin
Engineering,
GE Aviation, China, Joined Nov 2002, 7

Chen Wenbin

Engineering,
GE Aviation,
China,
Joined Nov 2002
02:00 Dec-30-2004
Hi Ivan

I think GE inspection technologies can help you. You can choose one of application centers to get more detail information.

The link of application center is

http://www.geinspectiontechnologies.com/solutions/ApplicationCenters/index.html

Regards

Chen Wenbin
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, everybody
: We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
: The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
: We have the following requirements:
:
: Pressure - not more than 5 bar
: frequency - 5,5 MHz
: V= 300V
: Operating stand-off - 90 mm
: Operating environment - oil, petroleum products
: IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.
: Thank you
: Ivan Inin
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

vahid haghighi
vahid haghighi
04:18 Jul-12-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, everybody
: We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
: The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
: We have the following requirements:
:
: Pressure - not more than 5 bar
: frequency - 100 MHz
: V= 300V
: Operating stand-off - 90 mm
: Operating environment - oil, petroleum products
: IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.
: Thank you
: Ivan Inin
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window