where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Ivan inin
Engineering
Private company, Russia, Joined Dec 2004, 2

Ivan inin

Engineering
Private company,
Russia,
Joined Dec 2004
02:00 Dec-26-2004
Ultrasonic Immersion Sensors

Hi, everybody

We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
We have the following requirements:

Pressure - not more than 5 bar
frequency - 5,5 MHz
V= 300V
Operating stand-off - 90 mm
Operating environment - oil, petroleum products

IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.

Thank you

Ivan Inin

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:51 Dec-29-2004
Re: Ultrasonic Immersion Sensors
Talk to Physical Acoustics UK also maybe RTD Netherlands

Chen Wenbin
Engineering,
GE Aviation, China, Joined Nov 2002, 7

Chen Wenbin

Engineering,
GE Aviation,
China,
Joined Nov 2002
02:00 Dec-30-2004
Hi Ivan

I think GE inspection technologies can help you. You can choose one of application centers to get more detail information.

The link of application center is

http://www.geinspectiontechnologies.com/solutions/ApplicationCenters/index.html

Regards

Chen Wenbin
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, everybody
: We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
: The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
: We have the following requirements:
:
: Pressure - not more than 5 bar
: frequency - 5,5 MHz
: V= 300V
: Operating stand-off - 90 mm
: Operating environment - oil, petroleum products
: IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.
: Thank you
: Ivan Inin
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

vahid haghighi
vahid haghighi
04:18 Jul-12-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, everybody
: We work in pipeline inspection company and currently we are working on inline ultrasonic crawler development.
: The main part of the tool is a ring of immersion ultrasonic sensors. Inspection data is supposed to be collected from them.
: We have the following requirements:
:
: Pressure - not more than 5 bar
: frequency - 100 MHz
: V= 300V
: Operating stand-off - 90 mm
: Operating environment - oil, petroleum products
: IF anybody gan give me information where we can get the sensors of meeting the requirements abovementioned I will be defenitely grateful.
: Thank you
: Ivan Inin
:
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window